FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The Slime Lab Milton Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We don’t just make slime here! Guests can expect to spend about 60-90 minutes inside the experience. Includes slime free play exploration, slime sling shots, a slime pool (yes, you can walk in it), a glow in the dark slime and kinetic sand play station, a DIY slime creation station, and to top it all off, you can even Get Slimed! (Get Slimed requires a The Works admission ticket or you can add this on to your ticket once you arrive).
Our entry and exit process includes a visit to the hand wash station where you can peek inside our slime kitchen while you wait to soap up.
The Slime Lab is an immersive slime experience. Our space was created with family connection in mind. How many times do we tell our children “no” or “do not” when playing with slime? I personally banned it in my own house for a period of time. Our space is about “yes”. What better way to connect with your child than to experience something they love with them AND participate? Our experience is meant to be enjoyed by all. We do not have a designated area for “spectators”.
We get it, you may not (or you may) be excited to create your very own slime creation at our Slime Bar to take home. So, we created an Experience Only Admission option for that. We certainly invite you dig in and play. You may be surprised with how much fun you have when you’re not on high alert at home because you don’t want slime in your rug or on your curtains.
Maybe you want to experience it all and gift your DIY slime creation to a slime lover you know or take home to enjoy. Select our Regular Admission for that. Really want to go all out in your immersive slime experience day? The Works Admission allows you to enjoy the experience, visit our DIY Slime Bar to create your own custom slime and Get Slimed! We’ll cover you in a waterproof, protective layer and Slime you and your family all together for a fun photo keepsake.
Our slime is made using Maddie Rae’s or Elmer’s glue, touch safe oils for scent, cosmetic grade mica colour or Crayola paint for colour. Elmer’s Magical Liquid and/or baking soda and contact solution are used for activation. In addition to these ingredients, our slimes may contain fake snow, Maddie Rae’s instant snow and glitter.
Cleanliness and safety is top of mind here at The Slime Lab. Guests are greeted at the door by our reception team and directed to our hand washing station. Hand washing is part of both our entry and exit process. Hand sanitization stations are also available throughout the experience. This ensures our slime is only touched by clean hands, which extends the life of our slime and makes for safer than your average family fun outing.
We love celebrations at The Slime Lab. Packages details are available on our website and reservations can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our Birthday Party page for more information.
Yes. All participants for The Slime Lab Experience are required to sign our online waiver form prior to entering. It is best if you fill out the form and submit prior to your event. This includes all birthday party guests as well.
To purchase a virtual Gift Card for The Slime Lab follow these steps:
- Visit the SHOP page and select Gift Card product.
- Set an amount by selecting the amount you want to give or entering the custom amount you want to give.
- Fill in the Delivery Information for the recipient and your information, including a custom message that will be included in the recipient email with their gift card redemption code.
- Add to your cart and then checkout to make the payment for the Gift Card amount.
- Once the transaction is complete the recipient will receive the email with their Gift Card code for use on our website to purchase tickets and/or shop items (excluding Gift Cards)
First have the recipient check their junk and spam folders just in case their email provider placed it in one of those folders automatically.
If it does not arrive, please contact us at email@example.com with your order number, name of the recipient and their email address.
We will gladly provide you and the recipient the Gift Card Code.
To redeem a virtual Gift Card for The Slime Lab follow these steps:
- Visit the SHOP page and/or the BUY TICKETS page and select which items you want to purchase.
- Go to your cart and enter the Gift Card code that was emailed to you in the box where indicated and press Apply Gift Card
- Proceed to checkout and fill in your account details. You will need to create an account to order from the website, even with a gift card.